Thursday, October 22, 2009

Its 4 30 pm and i was in the car with ma, arko (my brother) and troy( my dog) , my driver is zooming through the traffic because i have a flight in less than an hours time, ma is tensed if i would be able to make it on time, but streams of tears are rolling down my eyes and when the car enters the gate of the airport on time i finally burst out saying ...
"why did we reach on time?" clenching ma's hand and crying like a little girl who was punished by her teacher.......
"there is no place for emotions in this world" said ma her eyes red, the tear drop on the verge of popping out.....


Every time papa books my ticket for kolkata for some reason I feel sad because i don't want to go back, i don't want a change. I guess i am scared of change. Because its the same feeling when its time for me to go back to Mumbai from Home.
someone somewhere had said that "change is the only constant element of our lives".
But i would say its the most inevitable element in our lives....

p.s Its time for me to leave home and go back to Mumbai...

3 comments:

Raj said...

change takes getting used to. sometimes a lifetime.

i dont want a change either. but no1 said i have an option.

i hate 2 break ur bubble but neither do u. ur ma is ryt. there is no place for emotions but in ur lovers arms.

shrimoyee said...

well you i didnt break any bubble i always knew it...sometimes you know things buts it takes time to come to terms with it....:-)

kapil said...

hey this is first time i read your blog and i liked this one a lot... and what you said its true about the change... but i feel that some time a single incidence change your whole life, as i changed mine and moved to kolkata from pune...
Liked this one a lot..
good writing